Comedy and music legend Ray Stevens has spanned multi-generations with 60 years of fabulous music, including his Grammy® Award-winning classics “Everything Is Beautiful” and bluegrass masterpiece “Misty”, as well as comedic hits like the multi-million selling records “The Streak” and “Gitarzan”. In 2015, Ray began producing and hosting “Ray Stevens Nashville”, a variety show on cable TV. Since then, the show has been rebranded as “Ray Stevens CabaRay Nashville” and is now filmed on stage at the brand new CabaRay Showroom, which opened to the public in early 2018. Ray Stevens….songwriter, entertainer, producer, recording artist, musician, arranger and now the proud owner of Nashville’s premier performance venue, CabaRay!
Country music Hall of Fame Nashville TN
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- One night at the Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Opry Mills Shopping
- 3 meals: one breakfast, one lunch and one dinner
- Breakfast at Opryland Resort
- Ray Stevens CabaRay Music Dinner Theatre Show
- Soul of Music City Trolley Tour
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Private concert of Country Music with John Carter Cash
- Lunch at Ole Red Restaurant
- Driver gratuity
- Fully escorted by Jane’s Journeys
GO Delta Atrium
Double – $690
Triple – $665
Quad – $655
Single – $775
Double – $775
Triple – $714
Quad – $690
Single – $940
Ole Red Nashville
$300 deposit with reservation.
$25 early bird discount with deposit received before September 1, 2023, to be deducted from final payment.
Final payment due May 29, 2024.
Optional cancellation insurance due to illness of person traveling or immediate family member, is recommended and available for purchase: Traditional room: $32 for double; $31 for triple; $30 for quad; $36 for single. Insurance payment due with deposit. Atrium room: $36 for double; $33 for triple; $32 for quad; $43 for single. Insurance payment due with deposit